This may be the most random collection of things, and yet, somehow they seem to complete my life right now. Check out my list of all the things I’m currently loving-from fashion to beauty to home-and why these have become my go-tos.
- Hats-And, I mean all types of hats..floppy, western, baseball, beanie..I’m kind of loving this trend. For one, they add an instant fashion statement to any look, and for two, it makes getting ready a whole lot faster, since I don’t have to spend as much time on my hair. Am I right, ladies?? Click the links below to check out some of my favs, in all different styles.
Perfect Floppy Hat -comes in camel, burgundy, red, and black. It adds the perfect touch to any fall look.
Western Wide Brim Hat -comes in about 10 different colors and makes such a fun, bold statement.
Faux Fur Pom Pom Beanie -comes in several colors and a few different style options on the cable knit.
- Lip Plumper-This may be a staple for awhile. Not only is this gloss a gorgeous color, but it really adds kind of a bee-stung pout, minus the sting. 😉 And, it’s the perfect quick fix, without the risks or long-term effects. If you’re looking for a fuller kisser, especially in time for the holidays and mistletoes (HA!), check out this amazing lip plumping gloss that I found from Too Faced.
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme -perfect, glossy sheen, ultra moisturizing, and looks pretty worn alone or layered with liner and/or lipstick.
- Mugs-My husband and I are major mug collectors. We have several from places we have visited, all over the world, which we hold near and dear to our hearts, and some that are just pretty, cozy, or even motivational with an inspiring quote. I enjoy some quiet time (when I can find it) and there’s something about having a delicious drink out of a cute cup that just makes it all that much better. And, I swear the drink tastes better, too. 😉 Check out some mugs that I have found that I think are super cute, as well as some styles that we have and love.
Hello Gorgeous Mug -how adorable is this blush pink and gold mug?? And, it’s complimenting me while I’m drinking? Yes, Please! 🙂
Fresh and Delicious Camper Mug -we love the camper style, stoneware mugs, because they tend to keep your drinks hotter for longer. Plus, the thickness of the mug feels extra cozy and warm as you sip.
Disney World Cinderella Castle Mug -this is the cutest mug, with so much detail, it’s almost too good to drink from. I love the memories that come with this mug, and the warm feeling I get when I start my morning with a little magic. 😉
Custom Design Latte Mug -this may be my absolute favorite mug. My husband surprised me with this mug, as a birthday gift, after I started my blog and began to grow myself as an influencer. He designed it himself, and not only does that mean so much to me, but his support and belief in me means more than anything, which I’m reminded of every time I take a sip.
- Fall Candles-I’m obsessed with all things that smell incredible, which means I’m super particular about making my house smell amazing at all times. I don’t know what it is, but a good smelling home is instantly more welcoming, warm, and inviting and gives the ultimate cozy feel. I keep candles stocked, at all times, as well as wallflower oils, because I can’t stand it when I run out! I’m a little bit crazy when it comes to my scents. Check out some of my favorites for fall, below!
Leaves Candle -this has been my fall go-to candle since I first owned a home, 5 years ago. I came across this gem and instantly fell in love. I call it fall in a jar, because it seriously encompasses all the fall scents, creating the perfect cozy, fall home feel. Obsessed is an understatement!! I also stock up on the wallflowers in this scent, because it’s THAT good.
Sweater Weather Candle -this has been another candle staple that I always put out in September, and keep out until March. This is the perfect, sensual scent for the bedroom, which also gives me cool and cozy vibes. So many feelings, memories, and emotions come flooding back when I light this baby. I’ve been using this for as long as I can remember, and it seems to only get better and better. I save this one for the bedroom/master bath for me and my man only. But, you use it as you wish! 😉
But First, Coffee Candle -this candle is quickly becoming a favorite! I found this amazing espresso scent this year, and I absolutely love it. I like to light this one in the kitchen, by the keurig, of course, because it gives me major coffee shop feels. If you love the scent of coffee, you have got to get yourself this candle, and thank me later! It seriously smells like Starbucks in my house, and that just makes me instantly happy.
Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla Candle -this is just the ultimate comfort candle. I’ve always been a huge sucker for vanilla scented anything, and when paired with cinnamon and spices, its the most delicious aroma. This, along with the coffee candle, compliment each other and the scents swirl together like a perfect, freshly poured french vanilla, latte. Are you thirsty yet??
- Lightweight Jackets-Oh, jackets, thank you for saving me in the fashion world, this pregnancy. Since I can’t wear a lot of tops and sweaters, or anything cropped, which is trending right now, I’ve been sticking to lots of basics with layering pieces. I’ve always loved jackets, and I’ve been wearing them now more than ever! They’re so easy to throw on, and add a quick fashion piece to any old outfit. Nothing pulls a look together faster than a leather moto jacket, a destructed denim number, or a camo piece. Check out some of my favorites.
Black Leather Moto Jacket -the perfect, moto leather jacket for serious cool girl vibes. I love this jacket, that instantly adds a bit of an edgy touch to any look. Also, it’s on sale right now, (30% off!) so snag it before it’s gone!
Cognac Leather Hooded Jacket -super stylish leather jacket with a detachable hood, which I am ALL about. I like adding a more casual look with the hoodie, or a more edgy, nighttime look without the hood. And, at this price, you can’t beat it!
Military Anorak Camo Jacket -this jacket is so trendy, so comfy, and the perfect touch to instantly give your outfit a facelift. It can take any look from drab to fab, and it can work with anything from joggers to denim. I can’t get enough of my camo jacket! And, I’m pretty sure everyone needs one in their closet.
These are just a few of my favorite things that I’m loving and living in, literally. I don’t know what I would do without each of these in my life, and the good news is, I don’t have to..and, neither do you! 😉 I hope you find something you love and I can’t wait to hear how you like it and how it somehow begins to complete your life. Ok, so I’m dramatic. But, it’s only because I know you’ll love these staples so much. And, if you don’t..we can’t be friends. 😉
-Scroll through to shop my post, below-
From my heart to yours,